Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Covet: BareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0

I'm seriously coveting these palettes from BareMinerals. I hope my local Sephora steps up and start selling these. Aren't they pretty? I want them all :). What's on your wishlist?

The September Issue

The Star Treatment

The Finer Things

Light Show

bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to deliver anti-aging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color. This fashion-forward palette of jeweled forest and floral shades delivers this season's standout looks. Learn how to create 3 on-trend looks, then mix, match and experiment for endless effects.
No parabens, no binders, no fillers, no harsh chemicals, no kidding. - bareescentuals.com
  
Photos and info from bareescentuals.com

2 comments:

  1. I super love the shades of the finer things. They all look light and warm. This is perfect for a smokey eye make up that I mostly do with my eyes. I have also heard lots of positive reviews about bare minerals that is why I think it is worth a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...