Monday, September 24, 2012

Recent Haul: Hair Products And Skincare


When I ran out of moisturizers and cleansers last week, I decided to stray from my usual staples and try new products instead. I have a loooong list of  products I'd like to try, but most are either too expensive or not available in my city :(. After some deliberation, I went with good ol' MAC and Clinique. I got MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 to use at daytime, and for night, I decided to go with Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer. I'm still very much into antioxidants in my skincare and this is a huge factor in my decision to purchase these moisturizers. I also bought Clinique's popular makeup remover Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm, I just want to find out if this is as good or better compared to MAC Cleanse Off Oil. For my face wash, I went with Olay Gentle Cleansers.

I'm also into hair products thesedays, and very much in the trial and error phase. I haven't found any 'holy grails' yet. My recent hair product purchases from The Body Shop are the Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter, Banana shampoo and Banana conditioner. While at mall the other day, I went to this shop that sell random hair and beauty products. I'm not familiar with any of the brands but I bought a Cristal Serum for my hair and Nature's Bounty Argan Oil hand and body lotion.


No makeup purchases for me this month (yay!), but I did buy two eye brushes from MAC, the 217 blending brush (lovely brush, my second) and the 213 fluff brush. I can't believe that the 213 is not more popular, I'm loving it! 

As I mentioned, I'm recently into hair care, but I'm tired of jumping from one product and one brand to another. I would love to get suggestions from you gals and guys on which products to try. I have long, thick, wavy, dyed hair. I don't have split ends but my hair is dry. I want something that will effectively deal with the dryness. Thank you all in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I have been using body shop products from past 6 months and it's amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...