Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Rave: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins


I'm loving these suckers! I have long, thick hair and it's impossible for  me to have a decent updo without an arsenal of hair accessories and hair products. I've seen the Spin Pins on display at stores many times, but never bothered with them. I was skeptical that a pair of coiled metals will secure an updo. But eventually, I got tired of claw clips and bobby pins and decided to look for alternative hair accessories from Goody.

I initially opted for the Simple Styles Bun Spiral, but when I tried one, the circumference of the Bun Spiral was not big enough for my hair. The sales assistant suggested I try the Spin Pins instead. Like I said, I was skeptical that they would work on my hair, but I tried them anyway. Two minutes later, I was walking towards the counter with the Spin Pins stuck in my hair. These coiled  metals are amazing! A pair of these kept  my bun secured the whole day - no claw clips, hair clips or bobby pins! I now wish that I got these earlier because this is one product that is worth all the hype - Goody!

How To Use Goody Spin Pins
  • Gather hair into ponytail (no elastic bands needed). You can have low, high or side ponytail depending on your preference.
  • Twist hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends.
  • Twist the first Spin Pin through the top of your bun. Twist clockwise to insert and twist counterclockwise to remove
  • Twist the second Spin Pin through the base of your bun opposite the first Spin Pin, taking care not to interlock the pins.
  •  Wah-lah you're good to go!

The Spin Pins come in two colors, blonde and brunette. The one I have is brunette. 

Here's a video from GoodyProducts on how to use Spin Pins. Happy Spinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...