Friday, July 13, 2012

Mascara Empties


Do you use one mascara at a time or do you have several tubes open at the same time? I belong to the later group, and the four tubes above are the ones I've gone through in the last 3-4 months. I receive enough mascara samples that I don't really have to buy a full-sized tube, but for some reason, I still do. I have this compulsion to buy  mascara, hoping that my latest purchase will be the 'one', and to be honest, I don't even know what I want in a mascara :(.

Is there a product that you keep on buying even if you don't have to? What's your favorite mascara and what do you love about it?

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my hands on a sample of that Giorgia Armani mascara! I think I have about 6-7 mascaras right now, but only 2 are open. I do need to run out and buy my MAC Haute and Naughty! I love the volume i get with it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for me, my local Armani counter is not stingy with samples. I never had to buy a full-sized Eyes to Kill mascara :). I might have to give Haute and Naughty a try.

      Delete
  2. I currently only have one mascara open and I have four in storage and plan to buy two more because there's a sale going on at my local pharmacy. I don't like having several mascaras open at once, it means they'll go to waste because I won't use them enough since I let my lashes take a break at least twice or three times a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell myself to open one mascara at a time, but the temptation to try new stuff always gets me :)

      Delete
  3. I feel you! lol, I do find it hard to stick to one mascara. but I do know what I'm looking for in a mascara... I just want my lashes to look full and defined without flaking. I haven't found the perfect mascara for that yet. so the search goes on. I'm currently using, 3 mascaras simultaneously. But I've been reaching for the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should really try Great Lash, I've heard so many good things about it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...