Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Barefoot Ambisiosa Turns 1!


Today is barefoot ambisiosa's birthday. It is on this same day, a year ago, that I wrote my very first blog post. When I started this blog, I had no aspirations or plans, all I wanted was to share my love for makeup and have some fun; and what a fun year it was! Maintaining this blog has proven to be a wonderful outlet for me. For a few hours each week, I get to do something that I love and enjoy (penning this blog and reading your blogs), on top of that, I made the acquaintance of some amazing people!

I'd like to thank everyone who visited, read my posts, left comments and followed my blog. Although I am not very active in the social network, I read every comment and appreciate your kind words. I  hope you guys continue to support my blog and I hope to make the acquaintance of more amazing people! I'm now all excited for a second year of happy blogging :).

birthday cupcake image from pinterest.com

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...