Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Makeup Haul

While I was out shopping last Friday, I picked up another eyeshadow palette from Kanebo's SENSAI line. I also found a counter for the makeup brand Artdeco, there was no sales associate in attendance, but the SA from the nearby Collistar counter was more than helpful. After swatching and testing, I bought my own custom made eyeshadow palette and an eyeshadow base. To show my appreciation to the SA, I also bought an eyeshadow duo from his counter. The rest of the SENSAI items were samples and the two Madina eyeshadows were giveaways from the place where I bought the Artdeco makeup.



L-R, top row: custom made Artdeco eyeshadow palette, SENSAI Kigiku eyeshadow palette, Collistar eyeshadow-eyeliner duo. Middle row: SENSAI silky purifying cleansing cream, SENSAI cellular performance cream foundation, Artdeco eyeshadow base, SENSAI cellular performance essence. Bottom row: Madina sexy star eyeshadows . 


gifts with purchase

I'm always on the lookout for good bases, so I'm really looking forward to test the cream foundation from SENSAI. I already started using some of the eyeshadows and will be sharing my thoughts in future blog posts. 

That's my little makeup fix for this month, I hope it lasts me for the rest of the month :). If you own any products from the brands on this haul, please let me know your favorites on the comments below. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. awesome haul... I hope artdeco will be available in Beauty Bar Cebu soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie, with you being a makeup artist, I think you'll like Artdeco. They have a wide range to choose from :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! That's my favorite eyeshadow primer :D I also have one of those customizable palettes :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...