Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Haul


I went to the mall last weekend for some much needed retail therapy. As usual, I stopped at Sephora, MAC and the cosmetic counters at Debenhams. I ended up purchasing skincare from Clinique, two makeup brushes, body butter and an eyeliner. I also went to GAP and got two striped T-shirts.


I was not planning on getting any new skincare, but when I saw that Clinique has a bunch of goodies to go with their 3 step skincare, I could not resist (sucker). I got the products for combination oily skin which included a cleanser, toner and Dramatically Different Moisturizing (DDM) gel. I have no makeup products from Clinique so I'm happy to get the lipstick, mascara and lipgloss to try. The gift with purchase also included DDM lotion, hand cream and Youth Surge moisturizer.

Clinique All Heart Lipstick
swatch














At Sephora, I got a Smashbox crease brush and my favorite eyeliner, Nano Eyes in 06 Glitter Brown. The Smashbox counter is half empty, my local Sephora might be phasing out the brand from their lineup. NARS was pulled out already :(. I saw a shop called Body and Soul, I spent some time in the shop testing their lotions and potions. I'm new to the brand, so I only bought the Honey Almond Body Butter to try. And finally, I found a MAC 226 brush (yay!). I have been looking for this brush for a long time, and I'm very happy to have found one.


That's my haul last weekend. I already started using some of them, and If you want a review of any of the products, just let me know on the comments below. 

4 comments:

  1. i love a nice weekend haul :) that MAC brush looks mighty interesting, can you do a little post on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy. I'll certainly write a post on the 226.

      Delete
  2. Great haul, doll! And looove the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips specially to those want a perfect and beautiful inside and outside looks. But one way to maintain healthy skin is to avoid tanning salons. Indoor tanning salons claim that their method of tanning, by artificial sun, is safer than natural tanning because they mainly use UVA rays and limit the exposure with timers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...