Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Palette

Inglot
This is my customized lip palette from Inglot's Freedom System. I have a 5 lipstick palette, but Inglot actually has different options to choose from. You can have a palette with 3 lipsticks or as many as 10 lipsticks. Each pan contains 1.2 g of product, and according to their website, there are 90 shades to choose from. The Inglot store in my area don't carry all 90 shades, I don't think they even have half of that amount.

I filled my palette with neutral colors, the reason is that, these lipsticks are so pigmented; I was afraid that the bright colors will be too much and I will end up not using them.

The lipsticks are creamy but thick, they definitely don't have that 'glide on your lips' texture. I need to prep my lips with lip balm prior to use as these can be drying. As for the wear, I cannot complain, the palest shade lasted up to three hours without fading.


I say that the finish is somewhere between matte and satin. I love the soft sheen that the lipsticks give my lips. Sadly, the sheen does not stay for long, and when it goes, my lips start to feel dry.


The lipsticks are scented. I really don't know how to describe the scent. The scent don't linger and I don't find it offensive, but I would have preferred if it is not there.


Whether you like neutrals or bright colors, Inglot will have a lipstick for you. With the Freedom System, you can mix, match and create your own custom-made palette. For more on Inglot's Freedom System, you can check out my review of the blush palettes here and my swatches of the eyeshadows here.


3 comments:

  1. Gah! I love this! Customizable palette? How great is that! The swatches are lovely :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...