Sunday, March 25, 2012

Favorites: Makeup Brushes For The Eyes

Not only do I love makeup, but I also love the brushes used to apply them. I can never walk past a brush display without checking out every item. Whether you are a makeup artist or  just love to apply makeup on yourself, investing in good quality brushes is always a smart choice. Aside from your skill, brushes can make or break your eye makeup. Some looks are not possible without the right tools. Having said that, you don't need to own every single brush from MAC, Sephora or whatever brand you prefer. Most brushes can be used for more than one purpose, you just have to experiment to discover what your brushes can do. Your needs will also depend on the kind of eye makeup you go for and your personal preference. I own and use a lot eye brushes, but for the list below, I narrowed it down to the brushes that I use the most and will keep if I'm forced to purge my brush collection to just the basics.

If you scroll down, you'll find the list of my favorite brushes for the face. My description for the MAC 217 was cut here, you can check out the complete description and follow my lists on SkinnyScoop here.

Related Article: Drying And Maintaining The Shape Of Your Brush

5 comments:

  1. Did you mean to say that the 217 is the best? Instead of NOT the best...? My fav eye brush would definately be the 217 and the 224. I can achieve a basic eye look just using 217 alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely the best best. I did not realize that the rest of the sentence was cut. you'll see the rest of the statement if you check out the list on skinnyscoop.

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! You have a great blog. I don't know much about fashion but I can always learn from you :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...