Friday, March 2, 2012

Dior Celebration Eye Palette


The Dior Celebration Eye Palette came out with the Holiday 2011 Celebration Collection. I wanted the the palette at that time, but I was in a no-buy, so I missed it. As soon as I ended my no-buy, I went on a hunt for the palette. Luckily, I was able to find one at a local Dior counter.

I have so many neutral eyeshadows in my collection, but it's so easy for me to fall in love with this palette. Beautiful is the only way to describe it, from the packaging to the contents. The case is made of cardboard that is bound in leather-like material with a cloth lining. A ribbon and a round silver charm completes the classy look.


The palette has 3 eyeshadows and a cream liner. The powder eyeshadows are all shimmery, but not frosty. Dior is very good in making subtle shimmer and this palette is no exception. All the shimmery shades can be worn at the same time. The cream liner is also lovely, it complements the powder eyeshadows perfectly.


Except for the shine color, all the shades are very pigmented. I personally don't mind the shine color not being pigmented because I don't like my highlight color to be obvious. The pigment of this shade is just right for me. The eyeshadows and liner lasted on me for more than 12 hours without creasing or fading.

Base -  shimmery golden tan
Colour (accent) - shimmery dark bronze
Shine (highlight) - shimmery ivory shade
Liner - chocolate brown shade


Dior included some leaflets for application techniques


This is currently my favorite Dior palette. It's just beautiful and also perfect for traveling as it has all the essentials.  If you love neutrals like me, this palette is calling your name :).


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful palette, that base colour is especially pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...