Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rediscovering My Stash: Benefit Lipstick In Party Crasher

I got this lipstick a while back and I remember liking it a lot, but as I accumulated more lippies, it eventually got lost in the pile. Lately, I'm making a conscious effort to show some love to my 'older' make up. I have been on a 'no buy' since the beginning of November and the absence of new stuff has helped me rediscover my makeup stash.


I found Benefit's Party Crasher Silky Finish Lipstick at the back of the drawer. I brought it out and on the first 'reuse', I was reminded why I bought it in the first place. Party Crasher is a beautiful glossy pink lipstick. It literally glides on my lips during application and after two coats, I have soft pink, glossy lips. There's no need to use a lip gloss on top of this one, the lipstick is shiny enough by itself (at least by my own standard). It does feel silky and smooth and has good staying power, but like most glossy lipsticks, some of the products settle on the lines of my lips. I have been using Party Crasher a lot this this week and it was welcome change to my usual neutral lips. 

Swatch

this photo does not really give it justice, the color is more vibrant in real life


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I love Benefit lipsticks :D Gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...