Friday, December 16, 2011

Dermalogica Skincare: Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque

dermalogica.com

Using a face masque is one of the best things that you can do for your skin. A masque can have countless benefits, depending on what you use. It can deep cleanse pores, condition skin, and invigorate a dull complexion. A masque is also an excellent vehicle to transport nutrients and treatments into the skin. As the masque is usually left on the face for10-20 minutes, the ingredients have time to penetrate the skin and work wonders.

As the name implies, Multivitamin Power Recovery masque is packed with vitamins that help skin recover from damage brought by the enviroment or skincare practices. It also has intensive moisturizing properties and contains antioxidants. I apply enough amount to cover my entire face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. The masque is creamy yet it feels light on the face. Afterwards, I rinse thoroughly with warm water. Unlike other masques (mud masques), Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque is easy to remove.

I have been using this as a part of my skincare regimen atleast once a week after exfoliating with Multivitamin Thermafoliant (reviewed here). With regular use, my skin condition improved and I recovered from the dryness despite the present colder and drier weather. Although I cannot attribute my recovery to just one product, I believe that this masque played a very important role, especially in moisturizing my skin.

On my next post I will write about Dermalogica's Intensive Moisture Balance moisturizer and will summarize all the skincare products that I'm using right now.





Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Algae Extract, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Beta-Carotene, Phospholipids, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethicone, Menthoxypropanediol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Annato (Cl 75120)

2 comments:

  1. I love Dermalogica skincare :D I use their multivitamin toner :) Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rainy days and lattes, I don't use toners so I haven't tried the multivitamin toner yet. I'm loving all the dermalogica stuff I have so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...