Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bobbi Brown Blush In Blushed

This is the third and last installment on my Bobbi Brown series. The reviews for the eyeshadows Rose Gold and Velvet Plum can be found here and here. This time, I'm reviewing the powder blush called Blushed.


I asked the Bobbi Brown sales associate for a blush that I can wear at work and this is what he recommended. Blushed is a reddish brown shade with a hint of sparkle. When applied on the cheeks, the sparkles are not visible at all and the blush looks quite matte. What I love most about this blush is the balance of its pigmentation. It is not sheer, and at the same time, not too pigmented that I have to worry about applying too much. The blush gives a soft muted glow which makes it a great 'work' or 'everyday' blush for us gals wtih medium complexion.

The blush is made of finely milled powder with silky smooth texture and blends well. The downside of this blush is its staying power. I'm not one of those people who put on a blush in the morning and have the color stay until the end of the day. I'm lucky if I can have a blush stay on me for more than 4 hours (probably has something to do with the natural oils of my face). Sadly, Blushed fades even faster compared to my other blushers. It starts fading after only a couple of hours. For this reason, I don't wear this at work anymore (don't have the time to retouch at work),  but I like to wear it when I go out for quick errands or when I have time to reapply.




Bobbi Brown blushers are the same size as the eyeshadows, but with more amount. The pans can be removed from the compact and placed in a customized palette if preferred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...