Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 03 Secret


Secret is a deep rosy beige shade that is part of Chanel's Rouge Coco range. Chanel describes the range as a lightweight lip colour that glides on for easy application, and features a Hydratendre complex to help soften, soothe and condition lips - even boosting their ability to hold in moisture.

Although the lipstick is indeed moisturizing, I don't find it to be lightweight. I am certainly aware of the lipstick when I have it on and the some of the product settle on the lines of my lips. On the plus side, it has a rich creamy texture and glides easily on the lips. It is pigmented enough that one coat is usually enough for me and the deep rosy beige shade makes it the perfect everyday lipstick.






Secret is what I thought 05 Mademoiselle would be. Mademoiselle is also beautiful but it turned out to be a little too pink for me. I prefer my everyday lipcolor to lean towards nude beige or rosy beige. Secret is one of the lipsticks I brought with me on my trip to visit my family for 3 weeks. I am using it regularly thesedays and loving it. 

5 comments:

  1. I have this too. I love it but I definitely have to wear this when I'm having a good lip day - no peeling or irritation. This shade seems to really bring out the imperfection of my lips.

    Have you tried Water Lilly Glossimer on top of it? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lexi920 Thanks!'The only lipgloss I like are Glossimers, I will check out Water Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to get a Rouge Coco lipstick from Chanel, but I am becoming quite interested in owning one. I will have to go to the counter and start swatching some to find my perfect one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Red lips, Black hair, yum indeed :). It's a beautiful shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...